As an important part of the conference, the workshop/special session program will focus on new research challenges and initiatives. The workshops may have special invited sessions organized by prominent researchers. Similar to the main conference, there are 2 types of paper submissions that are possible:
- Type 1: Full Paper Submissions. Papers need to have up to 10 pages in LNCS format. All full-length papers accepted will be published by Springer as a volume of the series of LNCS/LNAI.
- Type 2: Abstract Submissions. Abstracts have a word limit of 500 words. Experimental research is particularly welcome.
Accepted abstract submissions will be included in the conference program and will be published as a single, collective proceedings volume.
Accepted Workshops/Special Sessions
- International Workshop on Brain and Artificial Intelligence (BAI 2016)
Organizer: Yi Zeng, Tianming Yang
- International Workshop on Services and Data Modeling in Life Sciences (SDMLS 2016)
Organizer: Valérie Monfort, Abdelbadeeh Salem
- International Workshop on Brain Big Data Based Wisdom Service
Organizer: Jian Yang, Jianhui Chen, Jiajin Huang
- International Workshop on Big Data Neuroimaging Analytics for Brain and Mental Health
Organizer: Shouyi Wang
- International Workshop on Neuromorphic Computing and Algorithms
Organizer: Arvind Ramanathan
- Special Session on BigNeuron Project
Organizer: Zhi Zhou, Hanchuan Peng